CONTENT MARKETING SERVICES
Whether you’re a large company with a dedicated team or a small business with modest marketing needs, our content marketing services provide tangible solutions for reaching your target audience and making an impression that sticks. We accomplish this through the creation of unique and engaging content for your brand.
Content Marketing Services for Traffic, Rankings, & Sales Growth
There are several ways you can use content marketing to increase your business’ traffic and sales. Some of the most common methods include:
- Creating useful content on relevant topics such as customer service, product reviews, health & beauty tips etc.
- Providing interesting and engaging content to encourage readers to stick around and come back for more.
- Including special offers or discounts in your content to encourage people to buy from you.
- Sharing your content on social media to maximize exposure.
- Incorporating online advertising on platforms such as Google Adsense or Media.net
- Offering a lead magnet such as a free e-book or checklist to encourage people to give you their email address.
- Creating a community where people can interact with each other and engage with your brand.
These are just some of the methods you can use to increase your businesses’ sales and traffic through content marketing.
It’s vital that you find out what works best for your business and what your target audience wants or needs before you begin.
Content Marketing Services: Frequently Asked Questions
We know that content marketing services can be confusing and lead to a ton of questions, thus we created a easy to understand guide for you.
What is Content Marketing?
ontent marketing is the process of creating, publishing and promoting content on your website, blogs, emails or social media accounts to attract new customers. This can be done through articles, videos, infographics, podcasts or any other medium that you feel will help in attracting more people to your business. The main goal of this type of promotion is to increase the amount of traffic coming from those who are interested in what you have to offer.
You have a lot riding on your content. Whether you’re looking to build brand awareness, reach a wider audience or drive sales, we’ll work with you to create content that gets results.
The number of people that are now using the internet has risen considerably over the past few years. It is now a challenge for businesses to reach their target market effectively. One way of overcoming this challenge is through content marketing.
We are all consumers of content. Whether you’re reading this post from a desktop or a mobile device, an app or a social media platform, we consume content on a daily basis.
And guess what?
Your target audience is doing the same thing whether they’re watching a how-to video on YouTube, reading the latest article in their Facebook feed or trying a new recipe from Pinterest.
How Can I Start A Content Marketing Strategy For My Business?
If you’re completely new to the concept of content marketing or you don’t exactly know where to begin, here are some useful methods you can start with:
- Choose a topic – First things first, you need to choose a topic that will become the focus of your content. It’s best to choose something that your target market would be interested in such as recipes, DIY projects, parenting tips or anything of that nature.
- Brainstorm – Once you’ve got a topic in mind, start brainstorming and come up with different ideas for articles, videos, infographics or any other form of content that you can produce. Just jot down whatever comes to mind since we’ll organize them later.
- Organize – Once you’ve got a bunch of ideas, organize them into categories and topics. This will make it easier to come up with content on a regular basis. Re-visit your ideas from time to time since you may find that some are no longer relevant or that there are new topics that you’d like to cover instead.
- Create your content – Finally, the part that everyone’s been waiting for! Take your ideas and turn them into written or multimedia content. Remember that your goal with this content is to engage your target market and provide value without trying to sell anything. Make it interesting and shareable so that people will want to pass it on to their friends and family.
- Promote – After you’ve created your content, it’s time to start promoting it so that as many people as possible can see it. You can do this by sharing it on your social media accounts, submitting it to directories or forums related to your niche, or emailing it to anyone you think might be interested.
- Analyze – It’s important to keep track of which of your content is the most popular and which ones aren’t getting the attention they deserve. This will allow you to write more of what people want to read and less of what they don’t. It will also let you know when it’s time to stop writing certain topics since they aren’t gaining any interest.
That’s all there is to it! Now you have a system in place that will allow you to consistently produce content that will enhance your brand and drive sales.
What Kind Of Content Can I Create?
There are so many different types of content that you can create for your business that it would be impossible to list them all. Think about some of your favorite brands and companies. Chances are that they’re using content in some way to engage with their customers such as blogs, social media, webinars, eBooks and more.
Some content does work better than others for certain industries though. For example, a legal firm is unlikely to have much success with video content since it’s difficult to keep your customer’s attention for that long. On the other hand, a manufacturing company may find that video tutorials are an excellent way to reach their audience and teach them how to use their products.
As long as you’re writing content that pertains to your niche, you’ll be fine. Here are some ideas to get your started:
- Blog posts
- Product descriptions
- Ebooks and whitepapers
- Case studies
- Online courses
- Social media content (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Videos (How-to’s, product demonstrations, animated videos, etc.
Whether you create your content yourself or have someone on your team write it for you, make sure that it’s high quality.
Poorly written content is not only a turn off to readers, but it can also hurt your SEO.
Hire a professional writer if you need to or read lots of books on copywriting and learn the art yourself.
The more content you create, the easier it will be for you to promote it. This is why it’s a good idea to have several pieces of content ready before you even start your marketing campaign. At least one of them should be able to be promoted immediately.
How do you promote your content?
It’s great that you’ve finally created some killer content that you know your audience will love, but if no one ever sees it then you’re wasting your time. You need to let everyone know that it even exists. This is called content promotion.
The good thing about content promotion is there are so many different ways to do it and most of them are really inexpensive (or even free). As long as you have an audience of any size, there will be no shortage of options for you.
Below are some of the most popular options that you can consider:
1. Social Media
Social media is a no-brainer when it comes to promoting your content. Although it’s best to post your content on all of your social media accounts, it’s especially important to do it on Facebook and Twitter since these are the two most popular sites and therefore have the most users. Additionally, since most people have these set up to show up on their phones, your post will also show up on the news feed of all their friends.
Posting your content on social media is a great way to ensure that you’re reaching the most amount of people possible. Not only that, but you can easily track how well your posts are doing by simply keeping track of the number of people that are interacting with it (likes, shares, comments, etc.). After you’ve posted your content, be sure to keep track of these numbers so that you know which types of posts perform the best. This will help you know what types of content to create more of in the future.
2. Paid Advertising
If you want to get your content in front of a more targeted audience, paid advertising is a great way to do that since you’ll be able to choose the demographic that you want to target. Additionally, because you’re paying for the ad, you have the ability to schedule them to run at times when more of your ideal customers will see it.
Facebook and Google Ads are probably the most popular places to run paid ads, but you can also try advertising on other niche-related sites that accept advertising, such as industry-specific forums. For a beginner’s guide to Facebook Ads, check out this post.
3. E-mail Marketing
Most people are always happy to hear from someone they knows, especially if that someone is offering something for free. Email lists are a great way to stay in touch with your customers and let them know about all your latest news, products, promotions, etc.
While most e-mail marketing software can get a bit pricey, this doesn’t necessarily mean that you need to spend a lot in order to implement an effective strategy. If you’re just starting out, your best bet is to register for a free service like Yahoo or Gmail and create a simple “newsletter” format e-mail that you can send out to your customers.
Create an e-mail template that offers a discount code or coupon (for your products) in exchange for subscribing to your newsletter. Alternatively, you can offer a free guide or report in exchange for an e-mail address. You can also do a bit of both, offering a discount code for your products in exchange for an e-mail address.
4. Print Advertising
Although we’re currently living in the digital age where most people aren’t paying attention to traditional forms of media like television and radio, don’t overlook these options just yet. Many online marketers still swear by good ‘ol fashion print advertising, such as flyers and newspaper ads. Additionally, if you can afford it, paying for a billboard or bus ad can be a great way to get your message out there and seen by a large audience in real time.
5. Public Speaking
Along those same lines as advertising at events, you could always get in front of a crowd and speak about your business, field of expertise, or anything else that you’re passionate about.
A lot of famous entrepreneurs like to do this in the form of a TED Talk where they give a popular talk online. In any case, pretty much every crowd is a potential audience for you.
When you give a speech of any kind, you’d obviously want to promote your content. You could do this by having a banner displayed behind you or mentioning it at some point during your presentation.
6. Event Sponsorship
Another way to get your name out there is to become a sponsor for an event that is already happening. For instance, if you’re selling weight loss products, becoming a sponsor for a 5k running race would be a great way to reach your audience since these types of events usually have a pretty large attendance.
When you agree to be a sponsor for an event, you’ll often get more than just the chance to have your logo displayed. For example, if you decide to be a sponsor for a fitness expo, you’ll probably get a booth where you can interact with customers (and potential customers). Depending on the type of event that you choose to sponsor, you could also get free publicity through the media and social media promotion from people who are physically there.
A few more innovative ways to promote your content in 2020:
- Include A Link Inside Your Product Packaging – If you sell a physical product, consider including a link to some of your most popular content inside your packaging. This could be in the form of a card with a code that they can redeem for their free content or maybe even a QR code that they can scan to take them to the content.
- Incorporate It Into Your Marketing Materials – This works well if you’re distributing a lot of printed marketing materials. You can include a QR code or some other type of link that they can scan or enter to receive free content.
- Email Signature – Another simple way to promote your content is to include a short description of it in your email signature so that every time someone receives an email from you, they’ll be exposed to the content and encouraged to take advantage of it.
- Add It To Your Store – If you have an eCommerce store, you can add some of your content to it to see if it generates any interest. This is a great way to promote buying behavior since most of the content will involve your products, which encourages people to buy.
- Include It With Press Releases – If you send out any press releases, you can include a small blurb about the content that’s being released and where they can find it. This could lead to some free marketing when publications and bloggers pick up on your content and share it.
- Cross-Promote With Similar Businesses – When creating your content, you shouldn’t be trying to reach only your existing customer base. You should aim to attract customers that may not have heard of you yet. One way to do that is to partner with similar businesses and promote each other’s content. This will introduce your brand to their customer base and vice versa, leading to new and interested customers for both of you.
How often should I publish content?
In an ideal world, you would be able to produce and publish content on a daily basis. However, this may not be possible for your business since it can be time-consuming. Instead, you should try to at least blog once or twice a week and create a few pieces of original content each month. As your following grows, you’ll have more opportunities to publish content since your audience will anticipate new posts from you.
What are some of the popular content ideas?
If you’re struggling to come up with content ideas, here are some of the most popular types of posts that do well:
- ‘Top 10’ lists
- Analyses of current events
- How-to guides
- Breaking news stories
Since the content you create can be evergreen, you don’t have to worry about producing topical content that will quickly become irrelevant. In fact, you should try to avoid any big news stories since they can become outdated very quickly. Plus, you don’t want your content to seem too self-serving.
What are some content marketing examples?
Some popular online retailers that use content marketing include:
- Wayfair: This company has perfected the art of creating stunning product images that inspire customers to buy. They also write blog posts that educate their audience about design and architecture.
- Amazon: This retailer provides the audience with a lot of information without being pushy about sales. They generate revenue by earning customer trust and selling products that are relevant to the audience’s interests.
- Patagonia: This outdoorsy clothing company offers educational content for people who love the great outdoors. Their terrifying journey to save the Antarctic is a great example of content marketing that’s both entertaining and informative at the same time.
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to content marketing. You can search for more examples online or come up with your own ideas as you gain more experience.
How to create a content marketing strategy?
It is highly recommended that you have a content marketing strategy and we got you covered, here are 10 simple steps for a perfect content marketing strategy:
1. Choose a format
Depending on your topic, you may be able to create different types of content. For example, if your topic is “cooking”, you can create written recipes, videos, or podcasts about cooking. Try to choose a main format that you want to focus on such as videos, or written articles. Don’t try to do too much at once since it can become overwhelming and you won’t be able to maximize your effort.
2. Come up with a detailed plan
Using the information you have so far, try to make a more detailed plan of what you want to have accomplished within the next month, then the next 6 months and finally within the next year. Having a set schedule or goal to work towards is one of the most effective ways to improve your motivation and stick with a content marketing plan.
3. Organize your ideas
Now you have a better idea of what you want to achieve, you can start organizing your ideas into a coherent form. If you’re creating articles, you can start categorizing them into a WordPress page or website. If you’re making videos, you can start separating them into a YouTube channel. Try to be as specific with your content as possible so that it’s easier for people to find what they’re looking for.
Before diving into writing or filming your content, it’s best to take some time to plan everything out. If you’re creating videos, you can use tools such as photoshop to make image based content more appealing.
If you’re struggling to find ideas for content, here are some additional methods that you can try:
4. Set up Google Alerts
You can set up alerts that will let you know whenever a relevant topic is posted online. This can be anything from news articles to blog posts or even social media content.
5. Keep up with the competition
You’d be surprised at how many business owners don’t keep up on their competition. One of the easiest ways to get content ideas is to keep up with what your competitors are posting and see what subjects or types of content seem to be getting the most attention.
You can also try visiting related businesses in person and ask them what types of content they find to be effective.
6. Research popular topics
Look for popular topics within your industry or similar ones and see if you can provide an additional viewpoint. For example, let’s say you’re the owner of a pizza shop and you want to create a video series that explains how to make pizza, a popular topic to be sure. Instead of creating a how-to video, you could explore some more obscure types of it such as making pizza on a campsite stove or making it in a microwave.
Is there anything that you’re emotionally attached to that you can talk about in order to provide more of a personal touch? Even if the topic is about something mundane such as how to organize a home office, creating a video of your own office and talking about your experience can make it more interesting and relatable for others.
7. Be active on social media
Social media can be great for getting the word out about your content since it can reach people all over the world. One downside is that if you don’t have a large following, your content isn’t likely to be seen by many people. One way to counteract this is to pay for ads that will allow your post to be displayed to a wider audience. You can also take advantage of any events that are going on such as the Super Bowl and create unique posts that tie in with that.
8. Try getting outside promotion
Another great way to get content seen is to enlist the help of friends and family. Let them know whenever you post something new so that they can check it out and provide feedback. You can also try asking them to share the post with their social media accounts to get an even wider reach.
Even if your friends aren’t interested in the same content you post, they might share it with people who are. The other advantage of this is you’re exposing your content to people who may not have heard of you before and can lead to new followers or customers.
9. Research what’s working now
It’s important to keep up with what’s popular in your industry or related ones since this can determine what type of content you create. Check out sites such as BuzzFeed for information on what’s popular and try to create something similar that targets your demographic.
What have your past successes been? You should definitely try to repeat whatever it is that made those posts popular since you can rest assured that similar content will be well received by your fans as well.
10. Don’t give up!
If you’re just starting out with creating content for your website, it’s perfectly normal to have a low number of views in the beginning. However, as you start to acquire more fans and build a larger audience, your posts will also become more popular and seen by more people.
If you’re already getting some hits but just aren’t satisfied with the amount of views that your posts are getting, consider changing up the types of content that you’re posting or think of new ways to present it so that it’s more interesting.
How do I measure the success of my content marketing?
To determine whether your content is a success, you need to set a specific goal before you create any content. The goals can range from increasing brand awareness to generating sales leads to improving customer satisfaction. With these goals in mind, there are a few ways you can track your content’s success:
- Social Media Engagement: Check your social media accounts to see how many people have engaged with your content (e.g. liked, shared or commented on a post).
- Website Traffic: Check your website’s analytics report to see how many visits your content is receiving. You can also check which pages are the most popular.
- Leads: If you’re using content to generate leads, you’ll want to set up a lead magnet and use a lead capture form to see how many people are signing up.
- Sales: If you’re using content to promote a product or service and see increased sales, you can measure the success of that promotion by comparing statistics from before the promotion to after the promotion. For example, if you promoted a discounted SEO package and received $2,000 in sales last month, you can compare that to the previous month to see if there’s been an increase.
How can I get my content to go “viral”?
Going viral is what every marketer dreams about! A popular post, product or video can gain millions of views and reach a massive audience. It can also lead to a huge spike in sales, traffic or leads. While it’s tempting to put everything into that one piece of content in the hopes that it goes viral, this isn’t a reliable marketing strategy.
Viral content is unpredictable and nobody knows exactly what causes one piece of content to go viral and another to fail. That being said, there are a few things you can do to maximize your chances.
Step 1: Start with high quality content
If you create low quality content, no one will share it. If your content has a bunch of mistakes or is just plain boring, people aren’t going to bother reading it (let alone share it).
Your goal should be to create amazing content that people can’t help but talk about.
Step 2: Make it timely and relevant
Part of what makes content go viral is its timeliness. If you’re writing a blog post about Donald Trump, you’re more likely to get traffic and shares during (and immediately after) his presidency rather than a year beforehand.
Timeliness can also come down to something as simple as the weather. If you’re posting a photo of last night’s lightning storm, people in other parts of the country will be more likely to share it due to weather-related boredom.
Relevance is closely related to timeliness. If you can tie your content into a current event or something that’s happening right now, you’ll grab more attention.
Step 3: Promote, promote, promote!
No one is going to share your content or promote it for you. It’s up to you to let everyone know when you’ve created quality content that they should look at.
There are a few ways of doing this:
- Follow a strict posting schedule : Posting regular content at set times each week (such as Monday mornings) informs your audience that new content is coming out and encourages them to return to your site.
Posting regular content at set times each week (such as Monday mornings) informs your audience that new content is coming out and encourages them to return to your site.
- Link to your content from other places: If you’ve created a piece of quality content, consider linking to it from your Tumblr, personal website or social media accounts. If you’ve created a piece of quality content, consider linking to it from your Tumblr, personal website or social media accounts.
- Social Media: The one everyone tries. The easiest way to promote your content is on sites like Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. You can also try communities oriented towards more specific audiences. For example, if you’re posting gaming content, find a subreddit that fits and post it there. Don’t go overboard though or you might get banned for spam.
Step 4: Go back to step 1
Once you’ve created quality content that’s gone viral, you need to keep up the pace. This means you need to keep creating quality content on a regular schedule. This will keep your audience coming back, and more importantly, keep them from losing interest in your brand and forgetting about you.
Do you have any tips for making your content go viral? Let me know in the comments!
There are a number of tools out there to help you get content created on a regular basis. If you’d like to skip the research step and focus on creating content, here are a few tools that can help you:
- Hemingway App: This free app is available for download on iTunes and allows you to run your content through it to check for unnecessary words or complex language that may make your post hard to understand.
- Word Counter: This free online tool will count the number of words in a text you enter. It’s great to check your content before you post to make sure it meets the requirements of your target site.
- Portent Title Maker: This tool will help you come up with attention-grabbing article titles. It recommends keywords for you based on your selection of a topic.
- Trello: Trello is a free project management tool that lets you break down content ideas and organize your workflow into different stages of the writing process.
Even if you don’t have the luxury of having someone on your team with expertise in content marketing, these tools should help you develop content that is well-received and gets noticed by search engines. For more information on search engine optimization, be sure to read through the rest of our website!
Does Content Marketing Still Work?
In a word: YES!
However, the rules have changed. The internet has made it so that people can find information about their problems in just a few clicks.
If you want your content to be found, it needs to be stellar. It can’t just be good; it needs to be the best of its kind. No one is going to click on a second page of search results if they’ve already found what they’re looking for on the first page. That means that you need to have high quality, well-written content that offers a unique perspective the reader can’t get anywhere else.
If you create content like this on a regular basis, you’re likely to see visitors coming back to your site day after day. You may even influence the way they think about things or the products they buy in the future. This is the goal of organic SEO and it’s why companies continue to create content for their websites and pay to advertise online.
When creating a piece of content, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is my content original or is what I’m writing/saying something I’ve heard before?
- Does my content offer a different perspective on a subject that people would be interested in reading?
- Does my content have the potential to go “viral” and reach a wide audience?
- What’s the purpose of my content? Is it to entertain, educate, or persuade?
- Is my content long and well-written enough to satisfy my reader’s demands?
Perhaps the best way to learn to create content that works is to look at what others are doing and find ways to improve upon it. For example, let’s take a look at BuzzFeed. BuzzFeed’s content is often easy to spot. They write everything in list form and include lots of GIFs and images.
As a viewer, you probably know immediately if something is from BuzzFeed just by looking at the way it’s presented. Even if you’ve never heard of the site before, you can probably guess that it’s a site that lists lots of interesting facts or funny pictures.
How much does content marketing cost?
It’s important to note that content marketing is different than pay-per-click or advertising on social media. With PPC and social media advertising, you’re paying each time someone sees your ad. With content marketing, you only need to create quality content to start seeing a return on your investment.
The cost involved with creating content largely depends on yourself and the resources you have available. If you have a knack for writing or are skilled in another way that could help you create content, you may only need to invest in legal or editing services if your post requires it.
If you’re paying someone to create your content for you, expect to pay anywhere from $10 to $100 an hour depending on their experience and skill. For businesses just starting out with content marketing, it’s a good idea to start small and scale up as you gain more experience.
If you need logos, illustrations, or photos to go along with your content, this can increase the cost. If you’re on a tight budget, consider asking a talented friend to help you out or look for cheaper alternatives like using a free image source.
While content may be initially expensive to create, there is virtually no limit to the amount of content you can produce. This means the costs can be spread out over time and you can easily reap the benefits from an ongoing and repeatable process.
Once you have a quality content creation process in place, it’s just a matter of maintaining your website or blog. You may also choose to distribute your content across multiple platforms through blogging, social media or paid advertising.
No matter what, you’ll want to be sure to post content regularly so that your site stays current and relevant. The goal is to always have new content to distribute so that you never go too long in between updates.
Get in Touch for Professional Content Marketing Services
Egochi is a leading content marketing agency that handles all your content marketing requirements under one roof. Egochi provides a wide range of services including press releases, blog posts, social media management and more.
Our writers and marketers are passionate about their job and produce quality work. It’s a little expensive, but well worth it when it comes to increasing your search engine rankings and building credibility.
I hope to connect with you soon.